" MY BODY , MY CHOICE "
" MY BODY , MY CHOICE "
Our country’s strength is the people electing among themselves their representatives. Unfortunately, it is also its weakness when bad representatives are elected.
Whether you like your representative or not, our current crop of elected officials are failing us. Over 160,000 active voters are no longer registered in Queens between February 2021 and February 2022 according to New York State Board of Elections. That is 12% of Queens’ voting population, people who packed up and left. Has any politician acknowledged this, and is doing something to reverse this trend?
It is my duty to earn your trust. I am available to anyone and anywhere in the district. I am on the November 8, 2022 ballot under the Republican, Conservative, Independence and Medical Freedom lines.
Irregardless of who represents you, please DO HUG your love ones; SAY HELLO to your friends and neighbors; and SHARE STORIES when you need help or give advise.
Husband,Father,Veteran,and Union Member
Thomas J. Zmich- Will ---
1) Uphold our constitutional rights to body autonomy
2) Stop any political/medical mandates against our citizens
3) Reject any law or executive order that mandates or requires any person to disclose medical history to any gov't, private company, agencies forn services.
4) Advocate and Demand the return of jobs with back pay to any person who were terminated/ fired for any Covid related issue.
5) Overturn any and all directives stating that students 18 and under are required to get shots to attend SCHOOLS.
6) Require Independent Investigations/Prosecutions of any and all civil/constitutional Violations by Public elected officials who have made and enforced the Covid mandates.
This is a Pledge and Promise when I take office in January 2023.
Martha Rowen is the Medical Freedom Party’s candidate for the New York State Senate, 26th District. She is a long-time resident of Brooklyn Heights and before that lived in Bay Ridge, where she has family roots.
A retired NYC high school teacher, who also taught in the CUNY system at Brooklyn, Hunter, and City College, and in the NYU School of Professional Studies, Martha has an abiding interest in quality education and in the intellectual, mental and physical health of our children and youth.
Martha was a co-founder of Citizens Defending Libraries, an advocacy group for protecting free speech, information access and libraries, which counts among its victories saving the Red Hook, Pacific Street and Mid-Manhattan libraries from being sold to developers.
She has also worked to make our streets and parks safer for pedestrians and bicyclists, and to improve public transportation, as a co-founder of Right of Way, a pedestrian rights group, and as a volunteer for Transportation Alternatives.
Martha is deeply committed to protect and strengthen our rights to bodily autonomy, including:
● The right of individuals to decide on their healthcare, what medications, inoculations and medical procedures they undergo;
● The right of parents to make decisions about their children’s healthcare, including medications, procedures and inoculations;
● Protecting individuals from all forms of discrimination and legal harassment as a a result of their health decisions about any given medical procedures, inoculations or medications;
● Protecting the right of healthcare providers to use their best judgment and knowledge in advising and caring for patients;
● The right of individuals to full informed consent for all medical decisions.
All these rights are under threat from government and corporate mandates, from censorship and by lack of transparency from pharmaceutical companies and regulatory agencies. Informed consent requires freedom of speech, full availability of facts and the airing of the complete range of expert opinion.
One size never fits all in healthcare and neither coercion nor censorship have any place in medicine and public health. Martha is running to ensure that these issues are fully discussed during the campaign, and if elected, she will work to guarantee that all New Yorkers will never be denied these unalienable rights.
Phone: (718) 834-0268
I joined the Medical Freedom Party because there needs to be a check on the exercise of arbitrary power in public health. When they closed down mine and other senior centers, I felt the injustice of depriving seniors of their right to companionship and freedom of movement. Health mandates should be forbidden. We need legislators who deliberate laws, who don't bow to mandates.
Eric Rassi, longtime advocate and activist
· Conceived ABC Community Center as winter refuge, East 4th Street, October 1990
· Held first major meeting to Save the Gardens, Saint Bridget Church, October 1991
· Coordinated successful campaign to Save NYC Street Fire Alarms, 1996
· Helped organize ‘squatter/housing movement’, 1989—to successful conversion, 2002
· Helped ‘redirect’ anti-war demonstrations back to Republican National Convention, 2004
· Climbed bell tower amid successful efforts to Save Saint Bridget’s Church, 2010
· Co-founded NYC Free Assange—free all political prisoners!
· Co-founded Free Speech Movement in Union Square since 2004
· Spearheaded NYC efforts to expose Covid as deliberately engineered ‘terrible tragedy’ and worldwide coup
Medical Freedom is the first, most fundamental human right—the right to independence and control over your own body.
Informed Consent is ‘absolutely essential’—we stand by the Nuremberg Judgement and the Nuremberg Law---our rock and obstacle to constant, forced injections of every man, woman and child on Earth…
We must remove every politician acting in concert with the global corporate criminal State.
Top three Issues:
1. Mask and vaccine mandates
2. Bail Reform
3. Pharmaceutical Advertising
Repeat offenders are being let loose in the streets, politicians think they can get away with anything, and New Yorkers want a candiate that will support the constitution because without this document we aren't guaranteed the right to do anything.
As Assemblyman every New Yorker will be given an opportunity to succeed.
On November 8th, Steve Speer will be on the ballot as a medical freedom party candidate to offer those who believe in the individual's right to choose or refuse their medical treatments an option to vote for someone who believes the same. Not politics as usual. No donations, no fundraising and no website. Just an option for choice.